How to Delete Table in Microsoft Word

How to Delete Table in Microsoft Word
There are times when we make a mistake when creating a table, or when creating the table there are some columns, rows or even the table that is wrong and we want to delete it, but we don't know how to delete it.

For this reason, in my article this time, I will share with all my visitor friends about how to delete columns, rows and tables in Microsoft Office Word 2007.

More Tutorials:

In the following, I will describe one by one how to delete unused columns, rows or tables. Although the method that I will give you may already be known by many other.

Before deleting an entire table, friends must first select all tables that you want to delete or delete. After that go to the  " Layout " menu then select " Delete" , then four delete options will appear, if you want to delete the entire table select " Delete Table " . After you select "Delete Table", the table you want will automatically be deleted. For more details, consider the following image.

I hope this article can be useful for all my visiting friends. If you don't understand the article above or you want to give suggestions and criticisms about this blog, don't hesitate to convey it by commenting in the comments box provided below this article.

More Tutorials:

Post a Comment

0 Comments